This is the “Underground Railroad TV Show In Chicago". I am the Host Clifton Raheem Bradle. This tv show come’s on Comcast TV Can-TV on Saturdays at 10:30 PM central time in the USA, Chicago. However, the TV comes on YouTube 7 days a week 24 hours a day at this website link www.youtube.com/bradleyc79. / Behind the scenes of making a tv show. Part 1 / Please help this Media platform by donating our Papal account link https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=JTMVJ4PZECHZY Welcome to our YouTube website site and enjoy our video. This is " SHAYMAR MEDIA PRODUTIONS LLC website link when you need video production services www.shaymarmedia.com . WE ARE LOCATED IN THE USA, CHICAGO, IL.
There are so many TV shows made and so many TV channels. And cable channels to choose from and we cannot forget these Smart TV like Roku.
While I was in the process of making my tv show I wanted to give viewers a "behind-the-scenes of making a tv show. There is a lot of work that must be done before the TV show comes on TV.
1. You must decide on a date you want to film your TV show
2. You must call the TV station to is the time available.
3. You must know what your topic will be
4. You must call your tv crew to see if they are all able to work on that date.
5. You must book your guest and tell the topic of the show
6. The host must do research on the topics of the TV show
7. When your crew gets to the TV station you must tell what you want to the TV stage.
8. You must talk to your technical director, to tell them the TV shots and angles you want. The name of the guest. We will discuss what crew members will do. We discuss the whole TV show so we can be on the same page and in agreement
9. I will talk to the guest before the TV show and go over the topic and relax. For some people, this is their first time coming on a TV show. They are nervous.
10. Then the TV stage is set up and the guest & host come on stage. The microphone checks are made. When it is completed the Floor Director gives the host and says ActionS